Barbara L. Vergetis Lundin is the Editor of FierceMarkets' Energy Group, encompassing FierceEnergy and FierceSmartGrid. Barb has spent the better part of two decades covering the energy industry - first as Editor of Trade Press Publishing's Energy Decisions magazine, then as Web Editor and Analyst for Financial Times Energy's Energy Insight, and most recently as a contributor to various print and online energy industry publications. Barb is based in West Bend, Wisconsin where she lives with her husband, two sons and a Chinese Shar Pei. When not working, Barb enjoys walking dogs at the Washington County Humane Society with her boys, spending time at her kids' school and traveling with her family. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Too much hype? Understanding the value of IoT
- Oblivious in the UK? Nearly 100 percent do not notice smart cities growing around them
- Double whammy: Georgia hits EVs with dual blow
- Sharing the road: SCE opens the lanes for customer power flows
- Consumer interest in smart home devices dropping rapidly despite Google, Samsung investments
- Smart grid value to a consumer? $154.65 per year. And we can prove it
- How OPOWER is crushing its competition
- Avoiding the death spiral: Think "multipurpose" to future-proof your utility
- Why it's past time to move to the smart... no, make that the value-added grid
- Why the UK smart meter delay is a smart move
THE LIBRARY: WEBINAR
This webinar will demonstrate that effective low-income customer engagement is critical to the success of weatherization programs. Programs that engage low-income customers lift participation in and deepen the impact of weatherization programs. Reserve Your Spot Today!
- IoT Evolution Connected Home & Building ConferenceAugust 17-20, 2015 — Las Vegas, NV